mardi 17 avril 2012

Homemade Hair Packs

Homemade Hair Packs

One of my clients called me and told that she want to fix an appointment for her hair treatment. Usually she does henna on hair. Because of the climate she got cold and she doesn't want to apply henna this time. Instead she asked for any homemade hair pack. She is feeling some itchy scalp and feeling irritation on forehead. Considering all these factors I told her that I will prepare a suitable fruit pack for her.

http://www.ayushveda.com/womens-magazine/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/oil-theropy.jpg

Homemade hair packs
For such a condition on hair, using orange on hair is advisable. So I cut half of an orange with the peel. I took a small piece of cucumber also. Then added 3 tsp. of shikakai powder and 5 tsp. of green gram flour. Using a mixer/grinder I made a loose pack.

How to apply homemade hair pack
When my client came I noticed she is prepared to apply the homemade hair pack because, as a preliminary step she combed her hair well. She made all the strands loose and removed all the knots etc. from hair. It is so good. Because I added green gram flour in the hair pack it is better to apply oil on hair first. I took 3 tsp. warm coconut oil(pre-mixed with curry leaves) and applied on her hair. Did a thorough massage for 3 min. Then I applied homemade hair pack evenly all over hair. Then I put a shower cap and told her to sit on the chair for 25 min. listening her favorite song on the earphone.

After around 15 min. when I looked at her she fell into a nap. After 25 min. when I called her she confessed about the soothing effect of the warm feeling she got through the homemade hair pack. After washing her hair she did not forget to convey her special thanks for the homemade hair pack.
posted by: Geetha

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire